What is a cookie
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit websites. A cookie usually stores the name of the website from which the cookie came, the lifespan of the cookie and a unique identifier of a browser redirecting to the website.
- adapt the website page content to user preferences and to optimize the use of the websites; in particular cookies allow us to recognize the website user’s device and properly display a personalized web page,
- prepare statistics which help us to understand how the website users use web pages, which allows us to improve their structure and content,
- maintain the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website,
abc-track.pl website uses the following types of cookies:
- “necessary” cookies, which allow the user to use the services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookie files related to website services requiring authentication,
- cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. to detect malpractices in terms of the website authentication issues,
- cookies allowing to collect the information on the usage of website,
- Cookies may be stored on the abc-track.pl website user's device and used by advertisers, research companies and multimedia application providers working with the service.
It is possible to disable cookies in the web browser
How to disable cookies in your browser?